Gluten Free Easter Recipes
Written by Phebe Rossi on
Easter is approaching and spring is in the air! As you are planning your Easter menu you may be looking for some gluten free Easter recipes to add to your repertoire.
We have some great gluten free Easter recipes for you to try and some products you can have on hand for a gluten free Easter breakfast!
Gluten Free Easter PastriesFor a quick breakfast on Easter morning, you can’t go wrong with pastries and coffee. If baking gluten free pastries yourself seems too overwhelming, we have got you covered.
Our pastries can be ordered online and delivered right to your door ready to be devoured!
Nuflours Gluten Free Jam and Streusel Bars
Our 4-pack jam and streusel bar combo pack includes 2 apple cinnamon and 2 raspberry streusel bars to suit the taste of anyone at your breakfast table. Gluten free and dairy free, soy free, rice free, produced in a peanut-free facility.
Nuflours Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls
Rich dough combined with the perfect balance of cinnamon and brown sugar swirled in a combo of gluten free Easter delight. Order ‘em, warm ‘em and eat them up! Gluten free, soy free, rice free, produced in a peanut-free facility.
Nuflours Gluten Free Muffins
If you’re saving room for Easter candy and don’t want to indulge in something quite so sweet for breakfast, we have an array of gluten free muffins that will set you up for a hearty breakfast.
Choose from our flavors including:
- Banana Coconut Jumbo Muffins
- Blueberry Yogurt Jumbo Muffins
- Pumpkin Pecan Jumbo Muffins
- Zucchini Cardamom Jumbo Muffins
Gluten Free Easter Hot Cross Bun Recipe
If you want to add a little of your own baking to your gluten free Easter breakfast table, we have an amazing hot cross bun recipe to share. Try it out and let us know what you think!
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Heat milk on stove to 105 F. Stir in yeast, set aside to bloom.
Soften butter slightly, put in bowl add sugar, beat on low until creamed.
Weigh out flour, tapioca, xanthan, & salt.
Add dry to butter mix.
Stir in milk slowly, half at a time until combined.
Beat dough on medium speed for 3 minutes.
Cover and let rise for 40 minutes, or until doubled in size.
Stir dough down. Add raisin mixture if needed.
Scoop the dough into 16 on a sheet pan. The dough will be a bit runny so leave lots of room on the pan for growth.
Let rise for 25 - 40 minutes, until round.
Bake at 350F for 20 - 23 minutes, or until internal temp is 208 F.
Melt butter and brush tops right after removing from the oven
Gluten Free Easter Candy
Don’t forget about the sweets! This homemade gluten free marshmallow recipe not only produces delicious squares of gluten free candy, it’s also a fun Easter activity to do with your kids.
Gluten Free Marshmallows
from "Ultimate Candy" by Weinstein
2 Tb - 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
322g - 1 1/2 c. hot water, divided
400g - 2 c. sugar
1 c. light corn syrup
1 Tb. vanilla extract
confectioners sugar for coating the candy
1. Oil a pan - a 9x13 for thick, cube marshmallows, or a jellyroll pan for cutting shaped marshmallows.
2. In a stand mixer bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over 3/4 c. water. Set aside, allowing the gelatin to soften until needed.
3. Combine sugar, 3/4 c. corn syrup and 3/4 c. water in medium saucepan. Place over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Clip in a candy thermometer and cook without stirring until it reaches 240F (soft ball stage). Remove from heat and add remaining 1/4 c. corn syrup.
5. With the mixer on high speed, beat the hot syrup into the large bowl containing the softened gelatin in a slow steady stream. Beat 10 minutes, or until the mixture triples in volume and becomes very stiff. Beat in vanilla.
6. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Smooth the top. Set, uncovered, 8 to 10 hours at room temperature, until cool and firm.
7. Dust a large cutting board and top of marshmallows generously with confectioners sugar. Invert pan onto cutting board.
8. Cut marshmallow into small squares. Roll thoroughly in confectioners sugar. Shake off excess. Store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.
We hope you enjoyed our gluten free Easter recipes and have a very happy holiday!
If you would like to browse more products from Nuflours, we’d love to show you around our online shop!